Thursday, October 11, 2012

A home in autumn mood

I found this home at a swedish magazine, Hus&Hem. I like if for the cozy, warm atmosphere that you want right now in autumn time. 


A nice working space with lots of light, perfect when painting pictures


I´m fond of big glass bottles with branches, especially in the autumn and winter time


Cool lamps are like sculptures, and you can´t get enough of them in this time of year! I also like the flower pots and the old prints in gold frames.


A really cool lamp, from the 60´s maybe? The vitrin cupboard in walnut or mahoghny is really nice with all the glass object collected in it.


A nice entrance, like in the Secret Garden by Frances Burnett!


I love walls filled with paintings.




A warm and welcoming kitchen is what you want after a walk in the woods...


I don´t know the name of this flower but it was for delightful never the less 




Nice still life in the garden!



Pictures from here 

No comments:

Post a Comment